skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
thoughts & some memories
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
how do kids react when the adults torture them...!!!
scene-I : she(dilu) got a mango.. & obviously we did the most unforgivable thi
ng to her ;-) ..
scene-II
scene-III
scene-IV
scene-V
I will kill u rascals....
3 comments:
labeeb
December 17, 2010 at 8:52 AM
നീ അതില് നിന്ന് കടിച്ചു കാണും...
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
mOVING TO ANOTHER BLOG ..
February 26, 2011 at 8:59 AM
@ labbeka: yeah
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
savad milan
March 8, 2011 at 10:01 AM
u had a bite on it?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
2010
(10)
▼
December
(6)
ചില നിമിഷങ്ങള് ..........
jambu will sour...!!!!!
kids are always having fun...
how do kids react when the adults torture them...!!!
ജീവിതങ്ങള്.....
she made a simple kiss so complicated...!!!!!
►
November
(4)
Popular Posts
വെറുതെ ഒരു എഴുത്ത്
..................... REMOVED...... Like always... ;-)
If I were.............
If I were a month, I’d be June. I f I wer...
അമ്മേ അരുത് .......!!!
അമ്മേ അരുത് .......!!! അമ്മിഞ്ഞപാലില് വിഷം ചാലിക്കരുത് എന് കുഞ്ഞിളം കഴുത്തില് തൊട്ട...
jambu will sour...!!!!!
SCENE-I: She found the jambu SCENE...
she made a simple kiss so complicated...!!!!!
scene-I ...
ചില നിമിഷങ്ങള് ..........
sip a cup of coffee ...& view the beauty of nature through the windows of a train ...
Things I wanna do in this Life
ഒരു നിഷ്കലന്ഘതയെ തണുപ്പിച്ചു ശിക്ഷിച്ച സമൂഹം
കുത്തും കോമയും ഇല്ലാത്ത ഒരു ജീവിതമായിരുന്നു അയാളുടേത് എന്നു വേണമെങ്കില് പറയാം പക്ഷെ ആരാണ് അയാളെ ...
how do kids react when the adults torture them...!!!
scene-I : she(dilu) got a mango.. & obviously we did the most unforgivable thi ng to her ;-) .. scene-II ...
snaps of journey
On the dawn of a day in Kanyakumari... i felt this view as much warmer than the dawn of sun...Birds of same feather under a coconut tr...
Powered by
Blogger
.
നീ അതില് നിന്ന് കടിച്ചു കാണും...
ReplyDelete@ labbeka: yeah
ReplyDeleteu had a bite on it?
ReplyDelete